- Become a student at Sámi University of Applied Sciences this fall!
- Unique on-line courses on special education
- Landscape Practices-conference in Kautokeino is open for registration
- School sessions and gatherings autumn 2022
- 6 good reasons to study at Sami University of applied sciences
- Cooperation agreement signed
- Call for abstracts: Landscape Practices Conference
- New student ambassadors for Sámi University of Applied Sciences in Russia
- Inga Juuso – Tribute concert: Free tickets for students at Sámi University of Applied Sciences
Become a student at Sámi University of Applied Sciences this fall!
The application portal for studies starting fall 2023 is now open!
This coming fall we offer both studyprograms, single courses and semester studies. Applications for admission to study programs are to be admitted through Samordna Opptak. For admission to single courses, semester studies and and all other studies that are not available throug Samordna Opptak, you can apply for admission through SøknadsWeb.
Why study at Sámi University of Applied Sciences?
All our studies are taught from a Sámi and an indigenous perspective, which gives our students a unique competense to work in the Sámi community, together with a multicultural understanding. We can offer a motivating study environment that can both be challenge and rewarding, as it develop your knowledge and competense.
01.03 Application deadline for those applying based on real competense and for those applying for early admission.
15.04 Application deadline for all studies
Please remember to attach the nescessary documentation that shows that you meet the entrance requirements as soon as possible after your application has been registered.
- Tro och livstolkning i Sápmi(taught in Northern Sámi but will be accomodated for students from Scandinavian countries)
Single studies at bachelor's level:
- Samisk kultur og samfunnskunsskap 1(taught in Norwegian)
- PED 170 Lärare i en mångfaldig skola och ett mångfaldigt samhälle(taught in Swedish)
- PED 1001 Introduction to Indigenous perspectives on special education(taught in English)
- PED 6501 Samisk språk, kultur og tradisjoner i alle barnehager – videreutdanning(taught in Norwegian)
Introductory studies in Northern Sámi
- SAAL1 Introductory Sámi language in practical situation – Part I
SAAL2 Introductory Sámi language in practical situation – Part II
If you want to study in a vibrant Sámi society, where you'll get to know both Sámi people from different places in the Sámi area, and also from other places in the world, come study at Sámi University of Applied Sciences, the only all-Sámi University in the world!
If you have questions regarding the application or the application process, please do not hesitate with getting in touch with the academic administration by email: email@example.com.