- Call for abstracts: Landscape Practices Conference
- New student ambassadors for Sámi University of Applied Sciences in Russia
- Inga Juuso – Tribute concert: Free tickets for students at Sámi University of Applied Sciences
- Welcome to register to the online part of the Sámi Education Conference 2021
- Start of studies autumn 2021
- The application deadline for autumn semester studies 2021 has been extended!
- Call for papers: Indigenous Journalism and Self-Determination Conference 2021
- Students' access to Diehtosiida
- New covid-19 measures
World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium AGM 2018
Teach Local – Reach Global
The World Indigenous Nations Higher Education Consortium (WINHEC) was established in August 2002 at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education (WIPCE) in Alberta, Canada. WINHEC’s aim is to bring professionals together to achieve common goals through higher education. Members come from many different countries and a variety of diverse areas such as university departments, research organizations and government agencies.
WINHEC’s vision is that,
"We gather as Indigenous Peoples of our respective nations recognising and reaffirming the educational rights of all Indigenous Peoples"
Video about WINHEC done by Six Nation Polytechnic:
Date: From August 20th 8:45 a.m. to August 22nd 11 a.m.
Location: Diehtosiida, Guovdageaidnu/Kautokeino, Norway
Register here: https://www.deltager.no/winhecagm2018
Registration is open to Aug 1st