- Sannhets- og forsoningskommisjonens høring
- Veiviserordningen har ny søknadsfrist
- Bli student i høst!
- SáMOS konferanse "Unna olbmožiid dihtii" - utvidet påmeldingsfrist
- Sámi allaskuvla kondolerer
- Verksteder og kurs for lærere våren 2023
- Nytt forskningsprosjekt: Opplevd rasisme blant reindriftsungdom
- Kompetanseutvikling i barnehagen og grunnopplæringen
- Ny forskning bidrar til å synliggjøre kunnskapene til egg- og multeplukkere
Welcome to register to the online part of the Sámi Education Conference 2021
The Sámi education conference will be arranged October 5-7 2021 at Diehtosiida in Guovdageaidnu, and part of the conference will be streamed. The registration to the participation at Diehtosiida is now closed, but it is still possible to register to the digital day of the conference.
Sámi University of Applied Sciences and the Sámi Parliament in Norway will host the international conference. The aim of the conference is to share experiences within the field of education from the indigenous world and to present examples from Sámi early childhood education and school, as well as from international indigenous education. Shared experiences and knowledge exchange among indigenous peoples can contribute to the implementation of culture-based education.
See the program here: https://samas.no/en/a/research/academic-events/sami-education-conference-2021/program
And register to the conference here https://www.deltager.no/samok2021#init